what wheels are these ?

glanzaj03

Member +
can anyone tell me what these white 5 spokes are please ?

R1.jpg

super clean glanza by the way ! :rockon:

CMR

Member +
Ah fair do, i presume these are what rota based the slipstreams on then, because they look very similar :)

glanzaj03

Member +
final version desmond regamaster evo mate

is that 100% ? the reason i ask is because i need some new wheels for my glanza badly and i came accross the rota slipstreams on a website and i like the look (and the price) of them but i wanted to see what they looked like on a glanza. when i saw this one i thought they might be the slipstreams and i think they suite the car well but if they aint then it's back to square 1.

if they aren't slipstreams, has anyone got any pics of a white glanza with white slipstreams on it ? rep added for any helpful replies.

thanks.

Duff

Member +
Dont make them new anymore mate. Pretty rare wheel. For good condition 15'' ones with tyres you'd be looking around €700.

ZEP 082

Member +
think the slipstreams are copy of the spoon's but very similar to these too. cheers for the rep.:) prices are sky high as these weren't made for the mainstream market so they are rare to find also.

MikeN

Member +
think the slipstreams are copy of the spoon's but very similar to these too. cheers for the rep.:) prices are sky high as these weren't made for the mainstream market so they are rare to find also.

The spoons are just Desmonds in flat black with a spoon logo :)
I believe the Spoon one's have the same Desmond logo inside the wheel as the Regamasters.