what wheels are these?

accent_97

Member +
what brand are these wheels looks like light weight but could be wrong any ideas ? as was looking to put some 15s and see these really like them
accentkorea.jpg

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
either volk te37s or the copies rota grids im not sure are they genuine but its definitely one of these

accent_97

Member +
volk te37s looks nice too i have seen on gt here on white they look awsome there where avalable 114.3 pcd offset 35 or 38 i know that this aint cheap 1000 to 1500euros i heared

Last edited:
They're not grids, they're TE37's. Two of the the bolt holes on grids line up with two of the spokes on the wheels and the other two bolts are in between two spokes. On the TE37's the bolt holes are slightly offset on four of the 6 spokes

mr2 rev3

Member +
They're not grids, they're TE37's. Two of the the bolt holes on grids line up with two of the spokes on the wheels and the other two bolts are in between two spokes. On the TE37's the bolt holes are slightly offset on four of the 6 spokes

If thats right? thanks for that buddy really good info:rockon:

Well they are a different offset to the ones in the top pic. I only posted those pics to show the difference in the stud holes between the Rota's and the TE37's. The TE37's clearly have the same hole pattern as the one's on the Hyundai pictured above