what would give you more power?

99glanzav

Banned
but if you have fuck all power theres not alot you can do....

id go for k24 ahead of td04 as less lag and better midrange...td04 is good also though

dac69er

Super Moderator
a good driver in a slower car can generally beat a bad driver in a quick car as long as the difference isnt too much.

practice your driving skills first. alot more satisfaction in driving well than just having massive hprsepower and straight lie speed!

99glanzav

Banned
a good driver in a slower car can generally beat a bad driver in a quick car as long as the difference isnt too much.

practice your driving skills first. alot more satisfaction in driving well than just having massive hprsepower and straight lie speed!

lol,says the lad that put a uk n/a in a hedge:p j/k....

yes a bad driver in a powerful car is a bad mix....i think everyone knows that...no point having big figures if you cant use them...thats a huge waste imo...but lots and lots of people can drive well while use their bhp very well...
straight line speed is for grannies mate:shoot:

dac69er

Super Moderator
i never said i was a good driver. im ok but not at all when im tired. it was a ditch anyway!!!

99glanzav

Banned
i never said i was a good driver. im ok but not at all when im tired. it was a ditch anyway!!!

lol obviously not...!!

has anyone got dyno graphs for both turboes to compare?

@glanza300,the k24 doesnt make that power....k26 yes...but not k24...

glanza300

Member +
ok no prob but i will disagree withw u saying k24 is less laggy ive driving both on 5e set ups and id have to say the k 24 was more laagy then then td04. the td04 kick in almost as quick as ya dropped the foot

Kelly

Member +
ok no prob but i will disagree withw u saying k24 is less laggy ive driving both on 5e set ups and id have to say the k 24 was more laagy then then td04. the td04 kick in almost as quick as ya dropped the foot

eh? the k24 comes in way early than a td04! we was making 1.6bar boost at 3300revs! the whole delivery of boost is different! K24 is a better turbo for street and track without a doubt! td04 will prob give better figures and better on strip!

our 17yr old k24turbo made made 225bhp at 1.1bar and 0.8bar made 209bhp! bear in mind this turbo is old and needs a rebuild now.

glanza300

Member +
i was the owner of the 5e on the k24, and my tuner is using the same engine on a td04 , and ive driving both, and defenitly k24 is more laggy , even to physically look at a k24 its bigger than a td04

99glanzav

Banned
i was the owner of the 5e on the k24, and my tuner is using the same engine on a td04 , and ive driving both, and defenitly k24 is more laggy , even to physically look at a k24 its bigger than a td04
thats a strange one lad,seeing as every single dyono sheet ive seen,the k24 boost kicks in earlier.....k26 obviously is more laggy than both,you sure your not mixing it up?

glanza300

Member +
mate i aint bullshitting i took the k24 out of my car and bought a k26, but driving both cars on a 5e engine the k24 had lot more mid andtop end power but didnt kick in as early as td04,and ive hada spin in both cars and thats wat i reckoned anyway