what you guys think of my 4efe.

joel_ep91

Member +
hey guys just thought would throw up a few pics of my project 4efe, wont be to everybodys taste but i like it.

sorry about the crappy pics
progressred.jpg

progressred2.jpg

progressred3.jpg

progressred4.jpg

overfenders.jpg

frontfenders.jpg

kit.jpg

kit2.jpg

all comment welcome no matter how harsh.

thanks for looking
joel

Last edited:

Rory

Lifer
Bodykits are not my cup of tea, but do appreciate all the work involved :) Is that the new state of the art paint jobs nowadays? :haha:

Cracking work though, should look good when complete. Sticking with the N/A motor or 4efte in the future?

joel_ep91

Member +
yea kits wernt my thing to start with then they grew on my only the livesports kit tho. yea sticking n/a but its a custom spec high compression 4efe

Last edited:

Skalabala

Member +
Looks good :)
Are you on Autobodystore forum?
Did you build up the door a bit where it meets at the back with the body kit?

joel_ep91

Member +
spoiler isnt a final choice as of yet but it is stupid rare its a zep racing silver carbon GT wing, but im thinking of maybe a varis or if im really lucky and can find one in japan a toms spoiler.

and thanks for all the comments guys, also no individual throttle bodies would be a wast of time on such a small capacity engine with little to no gains.(would sound well yes but waste of time in my eyes just get a bigger inlet mani and tb and will be better for power gains.

joel_ep91

Member +
glanzadude post up or pm some pics please need some of the overfenders and skirts prefferable please never seen your car before

also just bought a new set of bride seats and a new set of takatas both are genuine items aswell not fakes