What you guys think?

what ones?

• Total voters

pete_r86

Member +
DSC03017.jpg

Car as it is just now ^^

DSC03017copy.jpg

what you guys think? ive had a few people telling me it goes and some saying it doesn't. i'll be getting my carbon bonnet shortly too.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
i like the toms like ones.. ;)

will go very well with a carbon bonnet ;)

tosa2tosa

Member +
thats A tuff 1
do like the black 1s as a bit dif
however think they'd annoy me after a while, white is a safer choice

seed

Member +
I'll go for the black one..maybe with a polished or white lips instead of red IMO...decision is yrs to make...

DWB

Member +
i like them both, but i fink id go 4 the black wit red lip 2 b diff. i hav wit wheels an i hav 2 clean them everynite cos if u leave the even 4 a day its real hard to get the brake dust of.

pete_r86

Member +
i like them both, but i fink id go 4 the black wit red lip 2 b diff. i hav wit wheels an i hav 2 clean them everynite cos if u leave the even 4 a day its real hard to get the brake dust of.

yeah i've gave up on mine lol the dust build-up is impossible to shift on them

PelvisGt

Member +
As said above the black ones but with a white lip would look great ! But out of the 2 id say black and red to be different than other glanza's :p

Basketti

Fresh Recruit
I personally dont like the look of the red. Like some one else said i think a polished lip or white lip would look good, and the black would go with the carbon fibre bonnet.

MAD_MO

Member +
red doesnt go with the white mate, get gunmetal grey rims with a polished lip and you wont regret it. gorgeous wheels though:D