**what's going on in 2011**

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
well dont think there a thread like this yet, so what's the plan's for people's car's next year alot of good thing's have happend this year so 2011 can onlt get better!!!

were going to be trying to get to alot more track day's / drag, a few trip's to ireland and japan for a couple weeks:rockon:

Rory

Lifer
Compete in more hillclimbs and sprints with the EP

Apart from that, nothing big planned for the car itself.

stavros

Member +
Get the glanza mapped and get down the strip :D... other than that, sort the chassis and bodywork out :)

Mark-ep91

Member +
fitting new engine in the next few days along with a hybrid ct9,and speedvision mani and hopefully be boosting 1-1.2bar then on my jam ecu!

hopefully then save up for a clutch,fpr and external wastegate td04 kit and fit my new front lip:)

oh ya and enjoy driving it:rockon:

richglanzav

Member +
enzo on uksc is importing me a nice red ep95, so plan is to get her back to the garage cleaned up stored away. hopefully before xmas with any luck.

then the 2011 plans for her is a 4efte and td04. possibly forged dunno yet. and fingers crossed she behaves herself. lol

ian

Member +
Get the car mapped again after problems with boost leaks last month.

Then i'll be looking forward to getting her up the santa pod and doing some track time after nearly a year without any use.

Morph

Member +
Hopefully get my bay all sorted with all the custom parts in the pipeline and get the chassis Upto scratch then a trip to the pod and see what it does.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I'll be doing another track day on here with a bit of luck. See if we can't get more people and get a bigger track (Possible wishful thinking :p)

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
So let me think...

1.) get a set of 23s as the 22s arent coping lol
2.) fit and tune the 550cc's aim for 30~32psi boost
3.) try to improve my times...
4.) fit arp's to my head as i think the oem head bolts are really reaching their limits..
5.) see if my 309d holds next season lol (shhh dont let it hear me say that) if not go for something much tougher..
6.) save up for a dogbox and shifter (the one i have in mind is around 5000euros.. so its a lot of saving lol)
7.) possibly try a gt gearbox to see if the longer ratios are of any use.. either that or i could try seeing if a 3.6 final drive exists..

i think thats about it lol...
kon

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
So let me think...

1.) get a set of 23s as the 22s arent coping lol
2.) fit and tune the 550cc's aim for 30~32psi boost
3.) try to improve my times...
4.) fit arp's to my head as i think the oem head bolts are really reaching their limits..
5.) see if my 309d holds next season lol (shhh dont let it hear me say that) if not go for something much tougher..
6.) save up for a dogbox and shifter (the one i have in mind is around 5000euros.. so its a lot of saving lol)
7.) possibly try a gt gearbox to see if the longer ratios are of any use.. either that or i could try seeing if a 3.6 final drive exists..

i think thats about it lol...
kon

8.) Map my car.. (but tbh im holding everything lol)