what's needed for td04/05 set up???

daveEP

Member +
hi. looking for some help here! just new to this and just bought a gt quadlight for a project and looking for a safe 200bhp. but at the same time a reliable 200bhp without the turbo screamin its head off and the only thing i really know is that i will need is the manifold and decat. is there more i need????:confused: any help would be grait. cheers dave...:)

nazzurro19

Member +
theres loads

turbo needs rotating , oil and water lines , manifold , decat , external wastegate(if you go external) then turbo needs welding , shorter fmic piping , fuel pump , ecu then a map or a plug n play

this subject is the most talked about thing have a look through search bar dude

daveEP

Member +
klkl will do a thought it was a bit of a job lol what about hybrid would that be an easyer rout do u think?

kieran.s gt

Member +
hi. looking for some help here! just new to this and just bought a gt quadlight for a project and looking for a safe 200bhp. but at the same time a reliable 200bhp without the turbo screamin its head off and the only thing i really know is that i will need is the manifold and decat. is there more i need????:confused: any help would be grait. cheers dave...:)

A search button is defiantly needed
here is one thread of many http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums...-list-of-parts-required-for-a-TD04-conversion.