Whats with all the hate on this site?

Derek

Lifer
Just wondering what people think are the reasons for this or am i the only one that sees this? It seems can't go a week without people bickering and fighting these days, i remember when i first joined on the old forum this was a rareity, it seems to becoming more common day by day now

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i agree. I find myself agueing all the time recently.

I can name a few i would love to smack in the mouth on here but most are cool. But ive definietly developed a hate for a couple people on here. And im sure the feeling mutrul.

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
everyone got a different opinion on certain subject's, when you have people from different area's/up bringing's your never going to get everyone to think and act the same
i dont think it's bad atall compared to some forums where they have proper full on arguements

Dan3SGTE

Member +
theres alot of little boys, and some people have a sense of humour where as others do not..

or a bad temper. I have a great sense of humour. God im always laughing and chatting shit :p

Some things are said to get to people though. And some try to make you feel like a dick. Thats not right. To much bravery behind a screen i say.

dantheman

Member +
evo forum is quite bad as theres alot of people stuck up their own asses on there.

this club isnt bad at all, hence why alot of people who have sold their starbo's (inc me) still hang about on here. :cool:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
your one of those youths lol how old are you?
Even after the last time i still dont think you've grasped the word sarcasm:haha:
Remember "taking the piss"?
Im 20 btw lol

Usally it seems to be just some childishness tbh,but in the times we are having now its understandable,but not all have this same excuse

Anyway the word of today is sarcasm;):haha:
Im not a youth, Im 24 years old why ?

He meant me

dantheman

Member +
or a bad temper. I have a great sense of humour. God im always laughing and chatting shit :p

Some things are said to get to people though. And some try to make you feel like a dick. Thats not right. To much bravery behind a screen i say.

yeah you see alot of pics of members at the meets and they look like proper anoraks, yet they give the talk when they are typing away lol i think they call them 'keyboard warriors' these days :haha:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
evo forum is quite bad as theres alot of people stuck up their own asses on there.

this club isnt bad at all, hence why alot of people who have sold their starbo's (inc me) still hang about on here. :cool:

i havent driven or bought anything for my starlet in about 10 months now, i dont associate with starlets are all nowadays since my cars been off road but im still on here as i do like it generally and some good people.

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Most of the arguments usually involve the same subjects. Sex, Religion Politics and Hondas :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Even after the last time i still dont think you've grasped the word sarcasm:haha:
Remember "taking the piss"?
Im 20 btw lol

Usally it seems to be just some childishness tbh,but in the times we are having now its understandable,but not all have this same excuse

Anyway the word of today is sarcasm;):haha:

I was also being sarcastic. I know your 20 as i remember when you were 18.

Im surprised you couldnt tell, i thought you were the master at sarcasm? :kiss: