Whats your drink?

tom_hunt

Member +
Pointless thread I no lol

Just wanted to no what you all drink (Alcohol wise)

Im really getting in to my Cider at the min. Brothers Pear Cider, Thatchers Katy Cider and Iv just found Sheppy's Cider which is pretty dam tasty!

What you guys have?

Tom

Gilly2006

Member +
well i do like cider quite abit, don't make strongbow on the ocasion, i do like pearcider! and also strawberry cider! thats nice too!

tom_hunt

Member +
well i do like cider quite abit, don't make strongbow on the ocasion, i do like pearcider! and also strawberry cider! thats nice too!

Strongbow is shit I recken lol.

Yeh Pear Cider is an awsome drink but Im starting to go more for the more traditional (spelling?) ciders from down Somerset and around that area. Some real nice drinks. I went to a guy down there last year and his Organic wine was the bollox!! Hes in one of Rick Stiens cooking books.

Tom

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Berry Blast goes down well :p

I like Whisky personally, all in moderation though! If it's soft drink then good ol boring Coke or water! :eek:

T

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Whiskey all the way, especially Jack D, Coke with ice ... Perfection :).

Mostly every beer but i prefer Buds than any other or TL haha

tom_hunt

Member +
Berry Blast goes down well :p

I like Whisky personally, all in moderation though! If it's soft drink then good ol boring Coke or water! :eek:

T

Yeh lol Water is the best drink out!

I used to love Whisky but we dont make a match no more lol

Tom

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Oh I do love Jagermiester aswell. I used to be adicted to that stuff!!

I've been drinking that lovely stuff for years. It's a lot better now that it's grown in popularity and you can get it easier.

I also like Goldschlager.

98_glanza

Member +
cider or an ocassional bottle of buckfast before a club then anythin form aftershock to southern comfort in the club :p