Wheel spacers, Td05, TRD h/g, SARD r2d2 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Super Moderator
TD05 for sale

For sale: MHI TD05h Big 16g

Item Condition: Brandnew, very slight dusting of rust on the exhaust side, cleans off with your nail its so light!(just from sitting around)
Price and price conditions: 410 gbp
Extra Info: Perfect turbo choice for a big hp starlet.
Pictures:
100_0240.jpg

100_0238.jpg

100_0236.jpg

100_0241.jpg

Contact Details: PM me and I will sort everything else to insure this arrives at your door.
Location: Co. Down NI, local pickup preferred of course. But postage is no problem.
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
I will find out from the post office the moment someone commits to buy, but I’m guessing in or around 15pounds?

MASSIVE PRICE DROP

WILL ACCEPT 250gbp LOCALLY or 265gbp POSTED

go on, someone has the chance of a bargain, would make a great centre piece for any winter project!!

Item Condition: Refurbed, flow tested(so i was told, no idea what that means, and new seals (i can see these so yes they have new seals) so a set of 3SGTE injectors freshly refurbed, wont fit Starlet engine, will fit................3SGTE!! so mr2 turbo/celica gt4 3SGTE starlet etc etc.
Price and price conditions: 70 gbp
Extra Info: they are from an Mr2 turbo.
Pictures:
100_0243-1.jpg

100_0244-1.jpg

Contact Details: PM me and I will sort everything else to insure this arrives at your door.
Location: Co. Down NI, local pickup preferred of course. But postage is no problem.
5 pounds

Item Condition: good.
Price and price conditions: 45 gbp
Extra Info: perfect if someone wants a spare set to get reground/reprofiled?
Pictures:
100_0288.jpg

10 pounds

Price and price conditions: 75 gbp
Extra Info: good solid crank never reground, one very very slight heat mark as per the second pic, I’ve had an engineer look at it he said it wouldn’t even need reground and that its so light a mark it would polish out.
Pictures:
100_0294.jpg

100_0299.jpg

30 pounds, local pick unless you want to pay that lol

Price and price conditions: 10 gbp
Extra Info: none
Pictures:
100_0300.jpg

Contact Details: PM me
Local pick up only price might not apply at all, lol i don’t have any use for them!

Item Condition: Brandnew, sealed
Price and price conditions: 50 gbp
Extra Info: this is the sensor only and retails very expensive @around 85quid by the time it arrives from RHDjapan.
Pictures:
100_0269.jpg

100_0270.jpg

Contact Details: PM me
3? pounds.

Last edited:

Paul-GlzV

Member +
phil i'll def tak the apexi if it's still there nxt wk? was on to chris lookin 1 but somethin has came up an money's tied up this wk :(. but i'll except defeat 1st come 1st serve afta all

Phil

Super Moderator
thanks for the interest, i will excerise the right to do as i see fit. lol

in other words im happy to hold an item to gain a local sale!, hope thats ok with everyone.

so if you want it next week, ill stick your name on it.

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
meh we'll see what happens, at least theres no hard feelings either way. i appreciate the leeway.

Phil

Fro

Member +
Im pretty sure the screw is only to adjust the spring if its anything like the ssq so yes id imagine it can be replaced. And for £50 id say damn cheap too!

Status
Not open for further replies.