wheel swap

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
not sure will i put this is in the wanted section or for sale section so feel free to move :):)

i think im getting fed up of my wheels and i may be interested in a swap for a nice set of wheels no rotas sorry , they come with the caps but they are scratched i took them off as fitting wheel studs was nearly impossible i now have blue extended wheel nuts which can be swapped too if needed , recently re sp-rayed in black with blue lip and are near perfect about 95 %

front tires are good back two have not much thread i swapped back with the front incase your wondering .., let me know

with caps

019.jpg

015.jpg

without

hdr2.jpg

7.jpg

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
no dude keep them!!! ur prob still gonna have to get a black set of wheels to go with the car,. id keep them.

i would only swap for a nice set of rims nothing stupid ,im just seeing what offers i might get , im not feeling the advans anymore :(:(

wesgt

Lifer
thanks, i just got them a while ago, and they were just refurbished, no kerbing or anything, they just dont really do it for me

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
thanks, i just got them a while ago, and they were just refurbished, no kerbing or anything, they just dont really do it for me

not sure would the colour scheme fit in with my car but matt has a thread up with his black red advans ,he might be interested :)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
thats the only other 1 i have dude as car decided to blow up lol

get him to chop your on to mine in white also :)[/QUOTE]

will do but it will probably be tmw :)