Wheels?

ninja1270

Member +
I really can't decide on these wheels. I have had them a couple of months and I'm still unsure. I'm waiting for a set of coilovers so I can lower it but i don't know on the wheels...

10052009087.jpg

What you think?

addz

Member +
Slam the bitch so you can ride her hard:)

Then give me a shout so we can link up, hope you had a good time at your oldmans party:beer:

ninja1270

Member +
Slam the bitch so you can ride her hard:)

Then give me a shout so we can link up, hope you had a good time at your oldmans party:beer:

She is going low mate. Low as i can get:)
Ye was good thanks. How was the meet? Wish i could have got up there:drive:

addz

Member +
She is going low mate. Low as i can get:)
Ye was good thanks. How was the meet? Wish i could have got up there:drive:

The meet was awesome, getting busier as the suns out longer.

Make sure your down there next month June the 10th - i will remind you closer to time:)

ninja1270

Member +
No i haven't yet, will do when i need to use it lol.

Looks like the cars on slabs lol

Ye i know lol The front end is on a lower bit of ground than the rear so looks weird.
You don't even need air con mate. Its bad for you any way. Might take mine out this weekend. :)

addz

Member +
Ye i know lol The front end is on a lower bit of ground than the rear so looks weird.
You don't even need air con mate. Its bad for you any way. Might take mine out this weekend. :)

I know it weighs a small amount which is adequate enough to notice a difference. Also don't forget you'll need smaller belt, i guess you gain a small amount of power too.

ninja1270

Member +
I know it weighs a small amount which is adequate enough to notice a difference. Also don't forget you'll need smaller belt, i guess you gain a small amount of power too.

Ye ill sort that out lol
I got air con machine at work so can take the gas out b4 i rip it all out :)

addz

Member +
Or you can 'slip' a screw driver... if you don't have the facilities:)

I think mines low on gas, best of luck with the coilovers - cant go wrong with a good set.