Where is Sacha

henners

Member +
As above were is he?
Ive payed alot of money into his account and its all cleared?
Ive emailed him PM'd him but i cant get in touch anyone else the same?

riko666

Member +
It's been asked a lot, apparently he's moving Shop premises and apparently also, in Sri Lanka it takes ages to get an internet connection, which could be why he's not in contact

MJA

Member +
as far as i know he has moved premesis now. he is getting married either this weekend on next weekend and Jay sent me an e-mail to say Macker is flying out there for the wedding so he will be aware of the new forum and that people are waiting for orders

i am still waiting for my exhaust, but Jay/Macker and the other moderators have a lot of trust in him so im sure it will all get sorted as soon as he has chance

goldenvtr

Member +
Ill just be happy to hear he's read my order and accepts he has receved the money, dont mind waiting for the goods!

Rosco

Member +
I'm in the same position. Money has cleared but just waiting on confirmation.

I don't mind waiting, I'd just like to know the money has been received.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
He has just got married. Don't worry guy's he is very trust worthy rest assured. I appreciate your situations as have been there and done that before but give it a little more time and he'll back up before you know it.

The inherent problem with the Starlet is the rarity of parts, wouldn't it be good if we could pick up a magazine and order a turbo kit! Unfortuatnely we can't so waiting times are a little sparadic. Anyhow he should be back in the next few days to continue with your orders.

Regards,

Toby

C

CaL

damn....i wanted a cooler from sacha but now il have to wait ages.....il just have to get a autobahn

henners

Member +
This is taking the piss now hes had our money and we have heard nothing from him i feel like ive been done out of my money.

He still wont respond to my emails whats hes taling so long for?

MJA

Member +
yeah it's getting a bit silly now. i have been waiting for my exhaust since June and i have heard nothing from Sacha in over a month :(

anyone heard from him yet? if my exhaust doesn't arrive soon i will have to buy another one from someone else

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
yeah it's getting a bit silly now. i have been waiting for my exhaust since June and i have heard nothing from Sacha in over a month :(

anyone heard from him yet? if my exhaust doesn't arrive soon i will have to buy another one from someone else

Well you wouldn't exactly have to, you'd just be too impatient to wait. Let the guy have his happiness, you'd be pissed off if your work kept moaning at you while you were getting married, going on honeymoon, moving house and moving workplace. I'm waiting on parts too but he'll e back soon enough.

TurboDave

Member +
Idd be pissed off if I was waiting for months for goods too.

He knew he was getting married so why not stop trading for a month before and send out all outstanding orders before the wedding?

Fairplay he has a wedding and will be very busy and all the best but people need their parts to get on with their plans too and it is unfair to be kept waiting. imo.

MJA

Member +
Well you wouldn't exactly have to, you'd just be too impatient to wait. Let the guy have his happiness, you'd be pissed off if your work kept moaning at you while you were getting married, going on honeymoon, moving house and moving workplace. I'm waiting on parts too but he'll e back soon enough.

not being impatient. my MOT is due at the end of this month and at the moment i have a blowing exhaust (WEPR on order since june), bald tyres (new wheels and tyres on order since June) and a knackered track rod end/lower ball joint and alternator belt (recieved the new ones last week) so understandably i am a bit concerned as my GT has already been off the road for a month due to waiting for parts.