Which disc would you choose?

Philip0694

Member +
Hi Guy's,

Just wondering which disc's would you choose between the following:

EBC groove and dimpled
or
Black diamond groove and drilled

I know black diamond don't have the ep82 (turbo) listed but have run on the kbd806 grooved discs for a few years now recommend by Fensport. just wanted to know all your experiences.

Regards,
Phil.

Tanz

Lifer
I have the Black Diamond drilled and grooved on my ep82 for the last 4 or 5 years now and they are still like new....

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Go for 3g grooved and dimpled discs, with yellow stuff pads you wont be disappointed

i dont really rate yellow stuff i think i am going to try something else next you really have to warm them up before they bite the braking feels crap when there cold ...

Matchew

Member +
i dont really rate yellow stuff i think i am going to try something else next you really have to warm them up before they bite the braking feels crap when there cold ...

True, try mintex then mate maybe they have a softer compound than yellow stuffs

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
True, try mintex then mate maybe they have a softer compound than yellow stuffs

ya i think thats what ill go for , i mean when they are warmed up they are good but 90% of the time im just driving as casually and they just feel crap ....

Matchew

Member +
ya i think thats what ill go for , i mean when they are warmed up they are good but 90% of the time im just driving as casually and they just feel crap ....

True when i had yellow stuffs on the track they were awesome, but on a day to day basis not as good first thing in the morning