Which exhaust to get?

milooo

Member +
Hi guys, the current exhaust i have on my glanza i dont really like:( it but i want one with very high performance which will not cost me a bomb!! Now i dont have a clue what type of exhaust it is :rolleyes:but i dont think its any good :mad::(:mad:

Any suggestions of what to get??:confused::confused::confused:

Would be much appreciated if any of you experts could help!:p:p:p

cheers! :beer:

milooo

Member +
they look quite nice ty mate :) ill keep on looking before i spend though any others in mind? i want it to sound really nice :)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.

milooo

Member +
These are stunning to be honest. I have one fitted to my project and you wont get better for anywhere near that price. Looks amazing and the quality is top notch. Still dont know how they are this cheap. PM Dave at TM Developments. Gent to deal with and will sort you out.

Stuart

what makes it so stunning? what does it sound like? curious because its so cheap, one of my friends has a blitz nur spec which sounds very nice but its so expensive?

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
The welds are perfect, perfect fit and it sounds and looks sweet. Its an exact copy of the Nur spec but at less than half the price. I was dubious myself to be honest but trust me you wont be dissapointed.

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Not too sure as mine is fitted to my project which isnt on the road as such but i would say its a nice increase. Pipe work is huge all the way down. Couple of lads on here are using them so im sure they will be along to offer there opinions.

milooo

Member +
ok dude, tyvm for your help buddy really does help im only 17 and know buggar all but im learning!! if you get anymore suggestions feel free to comment here for any others murphy.

cheers mate

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Anytime mate;)

Im sure the lads with the brand name exhausts will be along to offer some advice soon. If money isnt a problem then go for the blitz,HKS etc. I can only comment on what i have used.

Stuart

milooo

Member +
yeah i've looked. some are £550+ like the nur spec ...that can jog on, going to nip the bank see how much i got for this JPermance one woop :D

Rory

Lifer
What ever you do dont go with a jap exhaust, it will end up in pieces...

Never used the J-Performance exhaust, but i do run the WEPR exhaust, sounds fine and performance is good.
Have you thought about getting a custom exhaust made, to suit your requirments?

milooo

Member +

Never used the J-Performance exhaust, but i do run the WEPR exhaust, sounds fine and performance is good.

oh right haha well thats down the drain then! WEPR, got a pic of it on mate? what makes it good and most important it must sound nice!

never thought of that only 17 small brain :p

addz

Member +
Wow, surprised to hear that about the Jap speed. So what exactly happened to yours?

I still recommend the Jap speed exhaust - lovely sound, top price, and great build quality.

bullet

Member +
i got the nur spec, never had anything else so cant pass judement, but i think the blitz is an amazing peice of kit but like u say - lots of money

Rory

Lifer
What i meant was a JDM exhaust, likes of HKS etc etc.
Never used a Jap speed one :)

Wow, surprised to hear that about the Jap speed. So what exactly happened to yours?

I still recommend the Jap speed exhaust - lovely sound, top price, and great build quality.

milooo

Member +
Ohh i see i thought you meant the one i was looking at. haha well its still tempting about the japspeed.. as much as i love the blitz nur spec im reluctant to spend that much and the JPerformance has alot of good views on it so i may i just MAY have to get me wallet out for that bad boy! :D

but still keep em coming guys!

addz

Member +
Oh got ya :)

Trust me, the built quality and sound is spot on - sounds the nuts too.

@milooo - I have loads of photos of the Jap speed exhaust system, will give you an idea of quality