which flywheel do i have?

RallyStarlet

Member +
alright guys, was just wondering if anybody knew which flywheel this is? probably a standard one, but i want to make sure. My car has numerous cusco parts from japan, so was wondering if it was the cusco flywheel maybe? had a look on daves site, but his picture wasnt that good. anybody like to confirm?

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

Also, while im here, would like to ask about my radiator, as the car always ran slightly cold, and i replaced the thermostat twice. anybody like to confirm if its aftermarket or not??

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

cheers guys

james

RobSR

Member +
Looks like a standard GT rad to me! what do you class as running cold? the temp gauge needle sits underhalf normally anyway :)

RallyStarlet

Member +
used to run about 2mm off the bottom of the gauge, so pretty cold haha. any ideas on the flywheel mate? thats my main thing i wanna get resolved!

james

RallyStarlet

Member +
well its good to hear its not standard, means it worth something. just gotta find out exactly what it is, and then get a forsale thread up :)

james

RallyStarlet

Member +
hmm, i need a clear answer on what this is, before i sell it. it couldnt be a custom creation from jap land could it? could i tell what it is by the weight?
james

Chris@CCM

Member +
i would just put up after market fly wheel came on car unknown maker ur talking 150 - 200pounds i would say mate

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
well you can always sell it as an after market flywheel? what is the weight of it? standard one should be 6.8kg i think?

RallyStarlet

Member +
ye like the super light one :) any ideas what i should put this up for guys? also have a TRD paddle clutch that could go with it :)

james