which laptop?

turbojim

Lifer
Well guys im going to buy a laptop fairly soon and im just looking for advice on what to look for, like ram etc, its main usess will be internet music and games and i want it to do all these at once and be quick lol i hate slow computers

any suggestions?? i dont have a huge budget maybe up too 800 but the less the better

thank you

sanchez

Member +
MacBook Pro :rockon: but are around £900

Unless you go with PC World or something ang get the mobile broadband, then you pay i think £400ish and then monthly for the broadband.

Quite a good deal as i was going to go for it but couldnt sort the payments out due to only having a VISA electron :(

So forked the full £900 for it.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Get minimum 3gig ram
Get home premium win7 64bit or higher if you can
A good processor (dual core or above) (i use AMD Athlon 64x dual core processor 5000 ,2.6ghz
A Nvidia or ATI Raideon HD graphics card,i use the ATI Raideon 3200 HD and its great.
Try to get a good Audio manager,ie realteck

Im not sure what size harddrives laptops use though,just go for the biggest you can lol

On a sidenote some dell and HP laptops have a hidden partition installed preventing you from changing your OS or dual booting another OS along with the one that came with it,just a heads up