which map sensor needed for emanage ultinmate ct9 1bar?

as above really guys just which map sensor is needed and where to get them from:)
any of the irish guys know any performance places in ireland that could get me one would be much apreciated as online buyin wont be really fesiable to me till i get my 3v card on the post!

thanks
dave

Quigonjay

Fresh Recruit
what pressure does the standard map sensor read too?
you would only need a 2 bar map sensor to run 1 bar of boost (your 1 bar of turbo boost + 1 bar atmospheric)

Quigonjay

Fresh Recruit
i bet you could pick up a standard 2.5 bar mr2 turbo one for next to nothing, sure there will be other toyotas running similar ones

billybob

Untrusted Seller
map sensor lad the factory one will do just fine ,tdo4 run 1 bar on a factory map sensor that came with the cars :)

Foggy

Member +
It can be wired in no problem without the field harness it wouldnt be something he would stock.

Chris@CCM

Member +
ur a mile better with one easy to tune ,better tune and a safer tune cos if it over boosts there will be more fueling going in and it wont just be reading one the max map sensor v

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
as chris says, the stock map sensor can see +/- 1 bar either way, so if you go over that, say due to creep or cold weather, then the emanage won't see the extra boost and fuel for it.

also, it means it's in place if you ever want to go over 1bar :)