Which piggypack?

E10-2001-CT9

Member +
hi, I`am forging my engine with wiseco pistons. porting head, FMIC and some little things. want only use ct9 at max 1bar. later an hybrid,but dont really know.
what electronic should i use? first thougt abour safc, but many people with 3sgte and 7mgte dont like it,so i got bad negotation because it only fakes mapvoltage. they all use emu, but i think this makes no sense for my tuning because emu is expensive... or should i use an emange blue?

how is the programming? safc is easy i think....and emanages? would take much time to understand?!

Last edited:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
go for the best management you can afford!

you will get a better tune, which will increase hp, torque, fuel economy and engine safety!

dont skimp on it as it can be the difference between having a working engine or not.

EMU is tryed and tested, and alot of people use it, so that would be my first contender, EMB works very well also but just not as many adjust points..

all depends what is available to you and your tuner

GTdan

In The Closet
safc just allows you to alter the fuelling - thats it.

EMB allows you to alter the fueling and also the timing.

E10-2001-CT9

Member +
i got no tuner...i all made alone...so i have problems with emu, because dont know if i understand....

emb would be good enought?! dont want an race engine...think 150-160PS are ok... for this i dont want to take to much electronic which i never realy need....means, WHY BUY AN HIGH END COMPUTER, IF I ONLY PLAY MINESWEEPER?!?!

Last edited:

E10-2001-CT9

Member +
what would i need extra for an emu? know one who sells one, he wrote only 2,5m wiring and EMU in orignal packing...are there ignition-,injector- map harrness inlcudes? or is it able only to buy EMU???? what would i need to use emu correctly, what harness are available an an must have?