which radiators??

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
not 100% if this is the right place for this thread and ime sure its been covered before but i cant find it on search engine ive spent ages looking...but i was wondering what radiators will fit the starlet ...i now theres a civic rad that fits but which civic is it off exactly,, and ime after a smaller one to make a bit more space...can anyone help on this please....

thx neal..

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
modding isnt a problem just need more space thats all,, want a smaller rad what about the civic rad that a few people have?? which civic is this off? sorry about the stupid questions not to up on rads lol! :homer:

Nearly half dude.
Feb08036Medium.jpg

weeJohn

Lifer
Have a look at this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASI-racing-al...hash=item290283678032&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Had one of these in for about 6 months now and its stunning how good it is. The only time my water temp goes above 75 degrees now is when I am sitting in traffic.

A big improvement on the standard civic rad and good quality build.

There are 2 foot mounts for the standard Toyota radiator. The one closest to the passenger wing is spot welded in place, the other one is bolted on. It can easily be repositioned using self tapping screws or self tapping bolts. All you have to do is modify the standard rad brackets or make simple new ones and its on.