white 97 glanza(loads of mods)

gt-stu

Member +
white 97 glanzaSOLD

hey lads.selling up the now,someone buy it before i change my mind again.

the cars is great condition,holds 1 bar spot on.you can see from the spec its got lots of really good mods.i think the price justifies this.

For sale:97 glanza v

Item Condition:good

Price and price conditions CAR NOW SOLD

Extra Info: 180bhp

Pictures:NEW PICS ADDED

Contact Details:stuart 07834548311

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:collection

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/243309.htm

Gear box
Limited Slip Diff
blitz active clutch
quick shift TRD
Braided Clutch line

Engine
HKS Induction kit
Blitz FMIC
Blitz hard pipe kit
Cusco cooling panel
Denso iridium plugs
HKS actuator
Smaco Hose kit
NGK Performance HT leads
Sard Rising rate fuel pressure regulator
TRD 1.3 Bar rad cap
Kakimoto Cat Back exhaust
Road Runner Mild steel Manifold
Gutted Cat
Sard low temp thermostat

Handling/braking
Tein Type Flex coilovers
Cusco upper strut brace
Cusco lower strut brace
Mid Brace
Rear four point miracle brace
cusco Antiroll bar
lenso rs5 alloys
Mintex pads
APP braided hoses
Pannard rod
Cusco BMCS
TRD engine mounts
Section engine damper

Electrics
JAM racing ECU
Grounding/stabliser kit
Bee*R revlimter / launch control

Body
98Spec front bumper
98spec front lights
Clear lenses
TRD body kit
Glanza S bonnet

the blitz clutch is now removed.i put an uprated oe one in.have the blitz still tho. ill get some more pics asap.

Last edited:

GTRob

Member +
try get some more pics of the car up, would help with the sale, looks nice in the 1 pic but i'm sure some interior and engine pics would be helpful

gt-stu

Member +
should have more pics tommorow lads if it stops raining.after an impreza now so would p/x for one.wagon/saloon no fussed. cheers

gt-stu

Member +
new pics added to piston heads advert.ill get some engine shots and interior if someone wants to post them up for me that would be grand

stu

gt-stu

Member +
im gona try and get some engine and interior pics the day.would anyone be able to put them up for me

TD04

Fresh Recruit
Phil, it says it's sold and the Pistonheas advert isn't even there anymore so I can assume (2years down the line) that the car is sold .....

sanchez

Member +
Phil, it says it's sold and the Pistonheas advert isn't even there anymore so I can assume (2years down the line) that the car is sold .....

What hes up to i think mate, is hes a new member returning from the old tgtt and he thinks this is his old glanza that he swapped for a gt4.....

phil_1471

Fresh Recruit
yea sanchez, im wanting to know where it is and if the current owner is on the forum?!?! also put a post on the newbie section.....
Wanted to buy her back.

gt-stu

Member +
lol holly sh*t,aye thats the one akki had it last time i knew,i sold it shortly after i got it,wanted a gt again,i sold it to a lad in edinburugh,it blew up a few times then akki got it