White EP82 Southampton

seed

Member +
Was wondering if it's anyone on here around 2pm Saturday 12th coming out from West Quay car park. You were 3 cars behind, bad traffics. If i'm not mistaken N reg.

Was meeting up GT_Elaine and weakboy2 by Halfords. So it's not you Elaine coz i know u and yr car!

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
;) we seen a silver Glanza with volks black with red lip wheels

they not volks thats steve's old glanza he sold it to his gf cheryl. he has a black ep82 too. also mossy in southampton has a silver glanza maybe he changed his wheels since i last saw him.

monka

Member +
cheryls still got the red and black wheels, although doesnt really drive it much due to baby, steve has sold his ep82 and is currently on a scooby i beleive, and mossy is is still on the silver wheels.

aint seen a white ep82 though. lol

Kelly

Member +
oh yeh forgot steve sold the gt. thought he had old skool bmw?

theres also white glanza which is jason.

Elaine

Lifer
Was good to see you agian Seed :) Look forward to coming up next month

The silver Glanza was very loud!!! Or it might just be that my car is Ultra quiet

monka

Member +
yeah he did have a old e30, but he's sold that to my mate, brought, from what i hear, wuite a powerful scooby.
the beemer was lovely, worked on it at the weekend and the list of parts on it is endless.

mossy

Member +
i have seen a white gt with black scoob on northam bridge
steves scooby is really nice, will let you know how slow is compared to my glanza:p
i ve just come back i saw shit loads of starlet, i dont think i look out for starlet any more:shoot:

seed

Member +
Yes it think that white GT i saw was with black scoob. I can only see the front N reg with FMIC, cut out bumper (no mesh)