white glanza ballymena

Eoin_G

Member +
never got the reg.big front mount the same as my own and dark wheels seemed very sharp bit unlucky getting pulled by the police

Eoin_G

Member +
aw not good mate i thought i was getting pulled to i was in the black glanza lovely motor you have and very sharp you wouldnt let me get side by side :(.lol

dee23388

Member +
sorry mate, i thought you were going as well at times. Should have slowed down come to think of it. Dont know what that civic was at. Must have thought his car was quicker than it actually was.

Eoin_G

Member +
aw i havnt a clue what the civic was at either there was anther red type r trying to but wasnt doing very much.i am running a tdo4 setup only running .7 bar at 207 bhp.what you running?

dee23388

Member +
flip me .7 bar at 207bhp. thats impressive. Dont know. running 0.9 but dont think its even that. Kinda annoyed. thought it would be running better than it actually is. But i'll put it to a bar and then put it on the rollers see what it is pushing out.

Eoin_G

Member +
yea that was down in ecc during the summer at a rolling road day they were very impressed to did the police say anything about racing or my car? cause they stared me out going by you

dee23388

Member +
they just asked if i was with you. I never go out that road as well. And i done it last night twice. Still annoyed about it.

dee23388

Member +
yeah on the road when wet i have no grip. Was on here tryin to find out what tires are good for the wet, especially with the weather that will be comin our way. Bee limiter any good mate?

Eoin_G

Member +
that was the first time i was out it as well didnt know were you were going.i came off the roundabout and backed off abit cause you went on then i seen the wee red lights and i sh*t my self.lol sorry to hear you got done.

yea the limiter is really good i use it more for the fun factor rather than the purpose as you prob seen last night you really would need a diff to use it correctly

dee23388

Member +
Yeah sh*t myself as well mate, thought of drivin off to be honest lol i was like where the hell did they come from. we had just been there about 5 mins ago

see i have a lsd in my car. See my car is well set up and think it should be going better than it is.

Eoin_G

Member +
looked to be going very well last night to me i couldnt catch you anyway.lol.get one bought and try it out there easy to fit and alot of fun

dee23388

Member +
i thought you would be gaining on me with that bhp. Thought you were at a stage. Would love to go to a full track