White Glanza farnborough

Hazzagray

Member +
Probably was Jams, Its standard Bar a new air filter and BOV. Absolutely mint!

Trying to finish getting my engine in, need to plug all the electrics in and fit the inlet manifold etc.
Oh aswell as the driveshafts, need to fit them!

jam89

Member +
Yay I made the spotted section :) sorry don't think I saw you shelly!!

Haz, got me some evo 5 recaros, you have any frames haha

Your car seems to be going under alot of mods :) whens its going to be finished?
Jam my brother was driving his black SR 4age conversion so i wasn't in my starbo :) i spotted you a mile away as i was saying to my bro...... is that white car a glanza :)

Hazzagray

Member +
I dunno, Im a bit rubbish.... hopefully soon. That silver one was involved in a smash :(

My new one is a Livesports kitted Glanza, Hybrid ct9 etc.

Shelly, your brothers car is fit! Remember reaading about it, hows yours? 2 white V's in the area!

Jam, you need to lower yours now :p

Jayep91

Member +
any of you guys know a fella from the farnborough area with a silver civic type r turbo went out andhad a play with him in my glanza was fairly even

jam89

Member +
Oh I see shel, your bros car sounds awesome :)

Got some tein lowering springs haz :) bought them off a chap on here!

Jay, I've met him before, his civic is mint. Love his rocker cover!

Hazzagray

Member +
I have seen 2 civics, one I think is all white with a huge bodykit....looks and sounds shit, the bloke rags it everywhere!

then seen a silver one in mytchett, alot cleaner and looks good, didnt know it was tubby'd!

Jayep91

Member +
I have seen 2 civics, one I think is all white with a huge bodykit....looks and sounds shit, the bloke rags it everywhere!

then seen a silver one in mytchett, alot cleaner and looks good, didnt know it was tubby'd!

yes mate its like 350 bhp on stock internals lol

jam89

Member +
That bodykitted civic is shite, apparently it's an automatic! Probs a 1.5 lsi lol.

The turbo type r is awesome, wouldn't fancy my chances against that lol

Jayep91

Member +
That bodykitted civic is shite, apparently it's an automatic! Probs a 1.5 lsi lol.

The turbo type r is awesome, wouldn't fancy my chances against that lol

my glanza running 1bar on a td06 did start pulling on it after about 3rd gear lol