white glanza v (completly stock)

dantheman

Member +
very clean white glanza v (completly stock example) £2895ONO

For sale: white glanza v

TAX UNTIL 31/08 and MOT'd (will check when it expires and edit, think its october)

Item Condition:

bodywork is VERY clean, and i am very fussy with bodywork, this hasnt seen any paint and is all original, no accidents. even the engine bay has been polished lol

ive fitted a 50k mile engine from my old ep82, completly stock apart from hks airfilter.
ABS model
Air con removed
Hks air filter
Tinted rear windows
just had service (oil and filter changed)
late spec front bumper

the car is completly stock and is a very clean shell so would make the perfect base for a project car or someone who just wants a stock example.

if you are interested and need to know anything more please PM me

i will get more pictures updated in the next few days

Price and price conditions: £2695

Extra Info: 2 chips on front window. requires new fan switch (fan permantly on at the moment) will see if i can get this sorted when i get a min.

Pictures:

dsc00531zsz.jpg

dsc00532i.jpg

dsc00533l.jpg

dsc00535b.jpg

dsc01617t.jpg

dsc01618k.jpg

dsc01620n.jpg

dsc01621y.jpg

dsc01623okt.jpg

dsc01625qos.jpg

dsc01627n.jpg

dsc01630a.jpg

Contact Details: dan 07986940249

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
soo tempted lol! as its in heathrow easy to get with on flight!

why not try the tps.. could fix your problem and sell it for a few more

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
the car will run without a tps no prob, just won't receive an idle or WOT signal, won't prevent it running though.

dantheman

Member +
thanks yeah i thought that was the case with the tps. its a weird one for sure as i had it running one minuite, and the next she didnt want to fire :haha: like i say the engine is fine i can gaurantee this, so far i changed ht leads,plugs,coil,dizzy,dizzy cap,rotar,ecu,checked compression,checked timing..

i might have another look if i get some free time but if i do sort it out, the price will go up.. someone could get a bargain for something thats not going to take alot to fix. :homer:

Brendanlez

Member +
Im a little interested but it really only the shell im after n i wud have t find a way of transportin it back here t Ireland :homer:

dantheman

Member +
UPDATED!

Right the car is now running spot on, problem in the end turned out to be the petrol in the tank had gone off where its been sitting so long. took her for a test drive and she runs sweet as a nut, like i said i would ;)

given her a wash, will get the polish and wax out 2mrw night and get her back to my standards but you can already see how clean it is after a quick wash :cool:

dantheman

Member +
thats because it is :haha: karl wanted the rear bumper with optional splitter for his so i swapped it for his one without. you will notice theres no backbox either, both of which il do this weekend ;)

Big_Daddy

Member +
thats because it is :haha: karl wanted the rear bumper with optional splitter for his so i swapped it for his one without. you will notice theres no backbox either, both of which il do this weekend ;)

lol taught its one of those german style exhaust tips that fold down instead of straight :haha:
You guna stick some toyota wheel caps on it? :rolleyes: tidy wheeks abit up lol