White Glanza V for Sale - Few mods and custom interior

whiteglanzav

Member +
For sale: 98 spec Glanza V in white

Item Condition: I would say fair

Price and price conditions: £2700

Extra Info:

11 MONTHS MOT 5 MONTHS TAX 92,000 on clocks (80,000 in KM's) 80,000 on the engine

i have owned this car for nearly three years in which time it has had all sorts of modifications done to it, its always been top of my priorities list and has had countless £££'s spent on it in the process. I recently purchased a Black R reg Glanza which i transferred the majority of my aftermarket parts onto thats why this car is now for sale.

I built this white glanza up as a car that wouldnt cause me any problems, as from all the time i have spent fiddling with them i know them inside out and what to do to keep it as reliable as i could. it also has a clifford g5 alarm with proxy sensors and auto closing windows. it can also be programmed to have remote start and turbo timer functions

The car in its current state has the following spec list:

98 Spec Glanza in 040 white (98 spec bumper, lights, seats etc)

Engine:
pretty much standard engine with the addition of a painted rocker cover and an air filter in the stock location as opposed to the airbox(allowing more flow but with the factory track as toyota intended)
it has a bigger battery with a custom holder and the whole of the engine bay is by my standards "propper tidy" lol with alot of the wires being routed slightly differently so that they are not as visable. it would have also had a set of magnacore leads but they fell apart because they are shite.
the engine is currently running a standard turbo, manifold and cat section and boosting at 0.7 bar - this as i mentioned above is to keep the engine in as good shape as possible it also runs the stock topmount intercooler and fully plumbed in stock recirculating dump valve - the car also has a full stainless proflow exhaust system which sounds mint not loud when idleing but nice when on boost.

Chassis:
Chassis wise the car has a full set of tanabe sustec shocks and dampers which lower the car nicely but do not make for a stiff ride at all, and the handling also benefits from them substantially decreasing body roll which we all know is fecking awful lol.
there are a full set of braided brake lines and a brand new set of rear discs and pads. the front discs are in standard and in good condition and the pads are about half worn(still fine) but i'll chuck in a set of new pads for free anyway as i have no use for them.

Exterior:
the front bumper has been readily cut out for a front mount intercooler - it has been done quite neatly aswell ! the car has a livesports spoiler and clear indicators, down side on the exterior is that one of the end caps doesnt sit 100% and ther is a medium sized dent on the drivers door where obviosly some numpty has opened it into something hard rest of the paintwork is pretty good there are a couple of marks but nothing that you look at and think instantly that looks shite. the car also sports the factory steelies with trims and in my opinion they do not look bad at all lol tyres have decent tread aswell :) oh and rear tinted windows !

Interior:
well inside the car is pretty much completely different as to when it came out the factory it has had a full retrim in black suade alcantara and i have custom made a centre console for 3 52mm gauges and a boost controller. it has a momo gear knob and a D shaped OMP steeringwheel. it has the 98 spec front and rear seats with all seatbelts etc working perfectly. Pictures can do most of the speaking for the interior ! it also has a boost gauge ! and 4 custom door pods with jl audio speakers and an amp, sound quility is amazing !

the one thing that isnt 100% on this car is the gearbox i would say its 75% if you try to rag it into 2nd gear it will grind - if you drive normally its perfectly fine but i am honest so i have to mention it lol - this gearbox was gotten from Nick at td so he can vouch for that too. there is fresh oil in the gearbox. also the car doesnt have a speedo cable in it at the moment i am actively sourcing one at the minute toyota have ordered me the wrong one about 3 times !! it also needs the headlining redoing as when i bought it the guy who did it had used the wrong type of glue so that everytime it got hot it fell down !! this hasnt bothered me though lol

the car is still perfctly driveable and i took it out for a good raz the other day and for a starlet with the mods that it has i was pretty suprised at what it could do - i have driven a 210 hp starlet for ages and this was still fun !! and it would have kaned my fiesta st 58 plate all over !! but i am now building the 300 ++ starlet which will be awesome :)

i will change the oil and filter on this car before its sold so its nice and fresh and i hope that someone gets plenty of enjoyment out of it like i have had with it being my first one :( but the time has come to say goodbye.

Pictures:

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

please note the radiator is no longer held on by tieraps - it has the propper brackets installed :)

Contact Details: PM if your interested and ill send ya my number

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup

Paul_JJ

Member +
Probably you will get more money if you break it mate, not many people want to get a starlet these days!

I paid a lot more for a standard 98 spec Glanza and an AUTO. - SO fair price in my opinion!