White Glanza Warrington

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
how common are Glanza's round Warrington now :p hehe, yea Matt has a silver one ;)

(yet to see you in the white one btw)

Lornce

Member +
Lornce you not coming the NW RR day next sat?

tbh i have only seen matt around warrington! i havn't seen any other gts/glanza's!

do you think they could install my emanage ultimate for me? and set it up properly?

Lornce

Member +
lol it was worth a try! i will come along but i need to save my money to get my ecu fitted and then get it rolling roaded!

where abouts it is? will it be ok if come along to watch?

Kelly

Member +
lol it was worth a try! i will come along but i need to save my money to get my ecu fitted and then get it rolling roaded!

where abouts it is? will it be ok if come along to watch?

yeh theres a few ppl just spectating. We are meeting at mascrat manor junction 21 off m6 at 8.30am and convoying down to it. The place is in Wirral its called Dyno Demon.

There is a thread in forthcoming events section with list of names on! you wont be the only one spectating :)

Lornce

Member +
yeh theres a few ppl just spectating. We are meeting at mascrat manor junction 21 off m6 at 8.30am and convoying down to it. The place is in Wirral its called Dyno Demon.

There is a thread in forthcoming events section with list of names on! you wont be the only one spectating :)

i will be at mascrat manor at 8:20, lol! defo up for this then, will like to see some beasts on the rr!

thank you :)

dan

Member +
arr your on my xbox live friends lol im bob ballbang lol

Yeah mate head down with us to the RR, should be good. And nick is your man for emanage ;)

Lornce

Member +
arr your on my xbox live friends lol im bob ballbang lol

Yeah mate head down with us to the RR, should be good. And nick is your man for emanage ;)

i have seen you pop up a few times lol! get yourself on cod4 and iv alreay emailed nick about a price on fitting and where he is located. :)