White Glanza warwick rd

Big_Daddy

Member +
ON the way back solihull hosptial, spotted a white glanza with a black bumper :confused: This was today around 330pm

goldenvtr

Member +
i know him pretty sound guy spoke a few times i think his name is john but dont think he is on the forum..

goldenvtr

Member +
Jay is the other white glanza hes got the type R too. there bloosy loads of them about more common than a GT:p

Big_Daddy

Member +
I havent seen a GT around at all, may be 1 but glanza are common, saw silver glanza wednesday, had exhaust, bomming it down straford rd. lol

glanzaj03

Member +
i've seen him about a few times, he bought his glanza from the same place i bought mine (daitoku) he was confused when i pulled up along side him in the type r the other day - he had to look twice before he recognised me. lol. i've raced him in both cars now, only 0 - 30 of course off the lights, completely legal.

i always see big lad around on my way to work and i saw that other black gt the other day, and i see goldenvtr's (dan) car most day outside his work but i don't see many other gt/glanza's around here.

Big_Daddy

Member +
i've seen him about a few times, he bought his glanza from the same place i bought mine (daitoku) he was confused when i pulled up along side him in the type r the other day - he had to look twice before he recognised me. lol. i've raced him in both cars now, only 0 - 30 of course off the lights, completely legal.

i always see big lad around on my way to work and i saw that other black gt the other day, and i see goldenvtr's (dan) car most day outside his work but i don't see many other gt/glanza's around here.

Lol, The type R should have if its stock, 0-30 :p You must be stuck in 1st gear all the way :haha:
See dan orange bug all the time when im down those ends :p

glanzaj03

Member +
lol. well you know, wouldn't wanna break the speed limit or anything !

so you didn't fancy that midlands meet tonight then biglad over cannok way ?

Big_Daddy

Member +
lol. well you know, wouldn't wanna break the speed limit or anything !

so you didn't fancy that midlands meet tonight then biglad over cannok way ?

Ive got big plans 2night, ;) Just recently saw the thread so have to miss this till next time, never been to cannock side i think lol:p

Are you going? :)

glanzaj03

Member +
Ive got big plans 2night, ;) Just recently saw the thread so have to miss this till next time, never been to cannock side i think lol:p

Are you going? :)

na, can't be bothered to go all the way over there then try and find it etc etc. we should have a meet over these sides at some point, i'd defo be up for that. i only saw that cannock meet thread a couple of days ago myself, might have gone if i'd of seen it sooner.

Big_Daddy

Member +
na, can't be bothered to go all the way over there then try and find it etc etc. we should have a meet over these sides at some point, i'd defo be up for that. i only saw that cannock meet thread a couple of days ago myself, might have gone if i'd of seen it sooner.

WEll just use the navy, cant be hard to spot, just look for the starlet crowd.

glanzaj03

Member +
Just spotted him again down hamshall. lol, Looks bloody quick

i raced him in my glanza and there was nothing in it and mine only has a few minor mods. that was about 3 months back though so he may have done more stuff to it since. he couldn't keep up with my type r the other day though ! lol (not trying to start another honda v toyota thread by the way)

Big_Daddy

Member +
True Honda are very quick, His many not been boosted up possibly. Mines standard so i just drive it normal till i tweak it. His sounded nice not sure what dv he had.