White Glanza Wheel Colours

Exe_GT

Member +
What do you think on a White 97 Glanza. White or Black Wheels? Everytime i think i have decided i see a picture that changes my mind. What are your views? Do white wheels need a lot of cleaning....mud and break dust?

Last edited:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
It really depends on what kind of look your going for.
Personally if you go black you need a front lip with a front mount to pull it off as "mean"
White is more clean and tends to stand out more.
My old GT had white wheels and it was grand once you kept on top of brake dust

Ryan5793

Member +
iv got both, black set for winter and the crappy roads but white for summer, they both look great on the car but white looks much cleaner in my opinion. Whatever you go for will look great tbh.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
black. im not a fan of white wheels on any colour so id have too say black without a doubt

kellygt

Member +
What about Gold or Bronze on White??? Just as nice and yeah White wheels are very hard to keep clean

Kyle_R

Member +
I had White wheels once they were horrible to keep clean I had to clean them every week to keep them in nice condition. And once the brake dust stuck that was it and road grime and tar ruined them.

kellygt

Member +
I had White wheels once they were horrible to keep clean I had to clean them every week to keep them in nice condition. And once the brake dust stuck that was it and road grime and tar ruined them.

You can save them with a good quality Rim wax, I think white wheels are lovely on the right car................

churcherj

Member +
go for something lairy like green or orange :) people will say its been done to death but so is black/white, everything has been done already!

Tanz

Lifer
I honestly think its down to the style of wheel your going for....As different types of wheels look better in certain colours on a white glanza,if you were to post a few pics of the wheels you were looking at then it might give us a better idea to which we think suit the car more...:)

churcherj

Member +
i was tempted to get my grids powercoated a lairy colour, but i think the novelty of something bright and loud would wear off quickly and attract too much attention from unwanted people! dont want them nicked :(

glanzatracy

Member +
dont get rotas i swear 80 percent starlet owners get them of have em way to common think of your own ideas look different lol black if you ask me