Whitelion, Dunstable

Ben89

Lifer
Up there last night and there was three gt's there, two quadlamps and a mrk 1! just wondering if it was anyone on here cus i dont really see any round my way usually?????
Cheers

ryanerak

Member +
1 quadlight was mite, the one with the white wheels. the other quad was enright82 of this site and the other guy was someone from stevenage i think. what mini where you in?

Ben89

Lifer
Hey, yea live in luton up stopsley. nah i werent in my mini was in my mates black mx3 was parked near u for a bit. my gt should be here bout april time. how long you had yours for??
cheers

ryanerak

Member +
yea i saw the mx3. ive had mine since november but only had it on the road since 1st feb. good luck with the gt when you get it mate! im up white lion most weds so if you want a chat just come over & say hi

enright82

Member +
mine was the other quadlight, im there every wednesday, if there any other starlets in the area, would be good to meet others with them, last wednesday was the first time iv ever seen more that 2 starlets together... Enright82

Last edited:

Ben89

Lifer
Yea il come over next week. yea would be good to have loads of starlets up there! well when mines here il be down there most weeks!!

Ben89

Lifer
Jules is ur old man dave bliss???? have you got a gt cus i saw a quadlamp in harpenden a while back??

Jules-B

Member +
haha yes mate my old man is Dave Bliss!. no theres a couple of kids with gt's i had a silver glanza and now ive got a white one

enright82

Member +
i see a silver glanza at that motor bike shop all the time, yer u should come all come and bring ur mates too :)

Jules-B

Member +
haha nice!!..ive never seen any gt's!! you lot should have come in and said hi!

I can come on weds but i wont be in a starlet...new one is in the garage waiting to be unveild

Jules-B

Member +
a shitty run around of some sort i would imagine!!!

But wen my new glanza is out and about there will b no mistaking me for anyone else!