Who got what they wanted?

Did Santa Deliver the goods?

• Yes the jolly oul ba5t4rd did good this year!

Votes: 52 66.7%
  • No, If I catch that red faced b0110% he is a dead man!

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters

alan_d

Lifer
Leanne let me pick my mods sorry pressies this year - so yes im very chuffed!!! Headlamps, HIDS, Carpets, Momo steering wheel, gear knob and gaitor all going in soon :D
and an epic HD cam too! im a lucky fella!!!! only one of the reasons why I love her to bits!

gv1.3

Admin
haha.. its a bit creepy thnking about some dodgy old bloke in a red suit stumbling around your house in the middle of the night drunk isnt it...

you better not have opened them yet!!! Big man aint been to mine yet i have to go to sleep before he comes!!! lol looks like im up for another while yet :D

PSI JOE

Member +
haha.. its a bit creepy thnking about some dodgy old bloke in a red suit stumbling around your house in the middle of the night drunk isnt it...

DAAAAD?????? lol totaly jk. My dad is rad!!!!:rockon: Ad I don't think he has a red suit??? hmmmmm something to invest in I guess!:drive: IDK why I just put that there. It fits my mood right now! =)

braindamage

Member +
Well yah i , burst Rudolph head so he had to stop infront my house to put down the TRD 1.5 way lsd,A jps light weight flywheel ,and de release bearing that de padna by toyota give santa for me .lol :drive:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
So far,

carbon bonnet for EK9
Midnightclub
Book of facts LOL
X2 Trance albums
calander
X2 tops and LOADS OF CHOCOLATES AND SWEEEETIES!!! :p

And more to come from other relatives, yes im spoilt :rolleyes:

richglanzav

Member +
ive done bloody well this year, had some dosh 2wards the forged td04 build on my glanza, few dvd's and an album, few clothes, guiness book of records CUMON!!

on the list to do 2day:

- watch stephen kings, the mist
- watch jeremy clarkson thriller
- listen to clubland extreme hardcore 5..bloody brill :D

Phil

Super Moderator
got a new pillow case.

and some more interesting stuff lol but nothing car related really, i treated myself to that this year!

Phil

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
bottle of baileys, a Mini T-shirt and a DVD from my girlfriend, and money off my mum. may get a few more when i see the rest of the fam too. not a bad haul :)

mcleod

Member +
i got a garmin sat nav
2x games,3x dvds, turtle beach 360 headphones,2x aftershave,2x tshirts, 2x boxers, cd, 2x calenders, eminem autobiography, sweets, new hosepipe for the car lol, money, some other bits n bats which i cant remember right now :)