who is it? orange glanza? (glasgow)

bucketep91

Member +
a few of my mates have spotted you around glasgow and keep telling me about it and iv never seen it. bright orange with a black bonnet and spoiler and white wheels?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Sure its maybe not Enzo from UKSC? His is red tho with black bonnet and sure its still got white wheels on it.

bucketep91

Member +
no m8 its defo bright orange lol thats a good few people told me about it now. dont really like the sound of it but i want to see it lol

Rory

Lifer
sure there is a lad that used to own a Glanza, that had it Orange at one point, then i "think" it went lime green. Or the opposite away around.

He posted on UKSC for a while, then never seen much posts from him.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
sure there is a lad that used to own a Glanza, that had it Orange at one point, then i "think" it went lime green. Or the opposite away around.

He posted on UKSC for a while, then never seen much posts from him.

You mean Baz from ayrshire, he had his own company, hence why he could change the car colour so many times lol

ALaN

Member +
bazs 1 is blue now and has changed hands a few times since he owned it.i do know however there is a corsa b that drives around glasgow that is as you describe bucket and it even has decals on the rear quarters that say corsa in the style of the glanza.speaking of which wait til you see the new 1s jez made me :)

ALaN

Member +
look forward to seeing it too then should be em... Lovely? Lol
I'll get some pics of the decals up as soon as i get em on :)
Should be 2moro at lunch if everything goes to plan

hubbygt

Member +
if its from bridgeton its a pulsar dudes, ill try and get a pic up it. f*****g awful looking tbh, looks like a dynorod van (retina burning orange). it is very quick tho.

bucketep91

Member +
yeah i know the guy with the orange pulsar lol was in his nephews civic tonight infact lol, he kept telling me how nice an how fast it was lol.

ther is an orange glanza kicking around tho every1 has been tellin me about it.
think im the only person from my area thats not seen it lol