Who owns the site?

Shib786

Member +
Basically, im getting someone to make me a T shirt that has a few forum's on it, and he has asked me to find out who owns the actual forum so he could get their permission to use it. if you have an email address could you pm me it and he will email you. thanks!!

he just wants permission to use the logo..

Last edited:

GTnomez

Member +
I think it will be fine as people drive round with TGTT on their cars even though they may have not purchased them from here.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi, reproducing the site logo etc on items that are for sale is not permitted.

If the item is a one off for your own personal use then that is okay but if it is for commercial purposes i.e. making stickers or tshirts etc to sell them this is not permitted.

addz

Member +
Thats what I thought, but the person who is making it wants it so i dont know :/

The bloke doesn't need to know, end off. I can get made a t-shirt with the exact police logo if I wanted, but my supplier couldn't give a gnats arse.

gv1.3

Admin
I think you will find he does need to know. If his company reproduces an image or logo that is not owned by him, for profit, it could land him in deep shit.

Shib786

Member +
I think you will find he does need to know. If his company reproduces an image or logo that is not owned by him, for profit, it could land him in deep shit.

could you pm me your email address and i could give it to him and he will discuss it with you? thanks