Who will win Euro 2008 Poll

C

CTR_Timmy

I know most people wont be arsed about this as none of the home nations are in the Euro's but who do you think will lift the cup?

I think Holland will after last nights performance!

rb69

Member +
Even before last night I wanted Holland to win it.
They were brilliant against Italy last night, Sneijder's goal was superb team play. I don't think there was one Holland player who had a bad game.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
cant argue that if holland keep playing like that they will win!

still havent seen spain yet tho think theyll have a good chance!

portugal v holland final tho i think

C

CTR_Timmy

I think they will defently get to semi's if they carry on playing the way they did last night! I work for a Dutch company so the office is in great excitment and maybe if they win i get a days holiday hahaha!!

MikeN

Member +
Of course i hope Holland will win it. After yesterday i'm certain they at least make it to the next round.

Duff

Member +
Germany all the way..The might not have the silky skills that some of the other teams have but they definatly have the players to put in big performances! Podolsky,Frings and Ballack were all brilliant the other night!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
I fancied Italy but after their game against Holland I'm not so sure.

to be honest i dont rate italy at all, i mean theyve got some of the best defenders / midfielders in pirlo and gattuso, but even they cant go on forever!

9 out of 11 of there team are OVER 30, i think theyve all just grown old and they need to bring threw some new lads

lleey2k4

Member +
I'd like spain to win, but after last nights performance i reckon Holland will win.

An where the hell are England while all this is goin on :flame:

davehart

Member +
to be honest i dont rate italy at all, i mean theyve got some of the best defenders / midfielders in pirlo and gattuso, but even they cant go on forever!

9 out of 11 of there team are OVER 30, i think theyve all just grown old and they need to bring threw some new lads

A little like the AC Milan team, past its prime by about two years.

The germans were god but a lot of that was down to Poland's shocking defending.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
thats it!

the 2 german goals were mainly down to shocking defending!

the 2nd goal should of been cleared years before,

and the 1st well they all just stepped up at completely the wrong time and let them walk it into the net!

i didnt thnk they looked all that good, but the germans always battle away somehow

C

CTR_Timmy

No one going for France then after there crap performance yesterday lol!