whole list of GLANZAs,hams hall,2 white,2 black,1 silver

J

jakeGT

right lets start

beginning i saw a silver glanza on 5 spokes going towards birmingham,then at bassets pole i was greeted by a black glanza with a WHOLE rare as fuck livesports kit and white 16's,then a white glanza what was stock came up behind me,then after that went i saw another black glanza with black wheels

then when i made it to hams hall i was greeted by a really nice 96 glanza on black 14" BR wheels..(you know who you are naughty haha)

J

jakeGT

i know its immense,so many chavs in metros and shite turbo rovers and bodge jobs,i didnt stay long mind you.

goldenvtr

Member +
i used to go about 3years ago when it was unhead of to chavs and had some proper jap monsters there. then it got dangerous with inexperianced drivers and unroad worthy cars...

there so many glanzas around my area now, there 1 black one i keep seeing when im out riding my bike (lol) as soon as he see's anyone looking his on and off the throttle showing off. will have a shock if he see's either of my 2 starlets.

then these Stuntmunkey spoke to him really nice guy
and a random white one who ive flashed my lights to a few times but am yet to speak to him, apparently he attends the local chav meets though

Big_Daddy

Member +
True say, hams hall is lame and dangerous. You get all the high performance cars parked up and the 1litres puffing up and down the road.

J

jakeGT

it was mostly metros(lol!) and other sheds like 316i bmws and 1.6 astras haha

was some 106 gtis and golfs,no big power motors though,was this sapphire that was genuine but was shit slow for what it was

lleey2k4

Member +
Hams hall is a joke full of chavs police usually close it off within an hour lol.

Cal kept asking me to go as he was meeting a few people im sure he said he took his GT out. Apparently nothing could stick with him or summat.

Big_Daddy

Member +
Hams hall is a joke full of chavs police usually close it off within an hour lol.

Cal kept asking me to go as he was meeting a few people im sure he said he took his GT out. Apparently nothing could stick with him or summat.

Wouldnt bother with them, they may end writing you off in the process (inexperince drivers)