whos entering Sleek FX?

RS-Ronan

Member +
well lads.
i've been talking with Tanz+Frank and we are going to try stick together a sort of stand on the day as myself,neilcliop and zetecmad are all going to be in the show and shine.
so i'm just wondering who else off of the site is entered?
if we can all meet up at around 8ish in Patrickwell and then make our way to the show we can all be placed together.
post up here or pm me if ye'd be interested and we can sort something out!!

cheers.

Mark-ep91

Member +
yours is too beaten up for show and shine ha ha up the boost and try do the 1/4 :p:p

thats what i was thinking too but id rather see powerfull cars that dont look the best on show than 1.0 corsas with bodykits lol

u entering?

would like to get the new recond turbo on and clutch in and do the 1/4 mile alright;)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
thats what i was thinking too but id rather see powerfull cars that dont look the best on show than 1.0 corsas with bodykits lol

u entering?

would like to get the new recond turbo on and clutch in and do the 1/4 mile alright;)

no not entering have 2 weddings in two weeks plus insurance so im broke and car wont be mapped for another 2-3 weeks :)

RS-Ronan

Member +
thats the job neil!!
i might enter the drag racing next year if i can have the work i have planned for the GT done!

bob

Banned
well, i'm out this year, maybe you wiling to keep tgtt flag going in that clas this year :)

or maybe send the fastest starlet in the country down to fly the flag.hes on here isnt he?animal GT

any convoys going from dublin lads?