Who's Got a Lower Arm Bar 4 Piece ?

Glanza-V

Banned
Who's Got a Lower Arm Bar 4 Piece fitted on the Glanza/Starlet?

Just a few Q's

Does It Catch on Bumps?

Can u feel the differance with one?

Any pics?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Well we tried fitting one on a few cars to test it.. it was a cusco item though..

so.. ur lucky if it managed to get past the exhaust.. as u have to fit the exhaust under & over.. so if that fits ur lucky..

problem no 2 they dont match up instantly, what we had to do was drill a bit in the LRB to get it to fit as it was 2mm off, which makes sense considering its 4 point..

feel the difference?? erm, well maybe a little..

no pics sorry..

kon

Glanza-V

Banned
i see, well im in minds of getting th one toby's got, let sjust wait and see a response from the first people that buy!

p2d

Member +
I have an Ultra racing 4 point one behind me, but havnt tried fitting yet. will have a blast soon.

mcleod

Member +
ive got one and its the best handling mod i own and have ever seen.
it catches on speed bumps a tad but just the ones that go thru the middle of the car.

Red Hot

Member +
It will be very low (lower then a 2 point) It will also probably not fit with your exhaust, so you'll have to modify it.
Cusco stopped making them for a reason.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Depends what exhaust you have diameter wise, it connects the two lower points up in essence making a complete square. Beneficial to those looking for a superior setup. I run Cusco on the run around 2 point and UR on the demo car as it has a side exit..

T

mcleod

Member +
toby just hijacking a moment. i have the 2 point rear one but cant seem to find any fixings for it as it never came with any. do you have one fitted yet which you can point me in the right direction?
and also i need a triple a pillar pod and you dont have any on ebay????
Ian

nicmcs4

Member +
hey man i got a ur 4 point lower arm bar it only barely catches on one bump i go over daly and thats the worst one ive ever had to go over

as for the exhaust well it rubs / vibrates / bangs on the downpipe going into cat so im going to wrap the exhaust in exhaust wrap and see how that helps it.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
I'm running one mate, very nice piece of kit, it did sit up against my exhaust at first but it was the back edge (back bar) of the brace that was catching so i used some spacers to spacer the back of the bar down abit and it fits a treat now, made a nice difference, made it more responsive and just made it feel more complete, wouldn't say makes you go faster just gives you more confidence which is what its all about.

Hope that helps mate

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

weakboy2

Member +
i have a cusco 2-point on mine and it dialled out a lot of understeer i found. so a four point must be a lot better again.