Whos got the Fastest starlet on Tgtt Guys and girls ???

tyrondevine

Fresh Recruit
Hi all im just wondering whos got the fastest starlet on this forum ? highest spec and what turbo there running etc etc :)

What do you mean the fastest. There are different ways to classify 'the fastest' starlet. A drag car would be no match for a car setup for the track if they raced on the track, a track car would be no match for a car that was set up for the road if they raced on the road and a road car would be killed on a drag strip by a drag car. Each discipline requires different setups and so each discipline will have its own fastest car

tyrondevine

Fresh Recruit
What do you mean the fastest. There are different ways to classify 'the fastest' starlet. A drag car would be no match for a car setup for the track if they raced on the track, a track car would be no match for a car that was set up for the road if they raced on the road and a road car would be killed on a drag strip by a drag car. Each discipline requires different setups and so each discipline will have its own fastest car

In general mate

lingl9z

Member +
about -500 at the minute will have to get some RR's up.
Engine%20Speed%20Graph-2.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
you need a different turbo. I would suggest studying compressor maps of a few different turbos and see if you can find one that could maybe hit maximum power by 50rpm

Texx

Super Moderator
My tuner said there's a few more ponies there to be had, but I need to sort the fuel cut issue out when my stock CT9 creeps to 0.85bar. Had a bit of an issue with the wheels spinning inside the tyres on this run, but it gives you some idea.

dyno.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
Terry, get yourself a ct9b and you will break the 650hp mark - that extra fin on the turbine can be surprisingly effective.

Maybe the question should have been:

Who has the most horsepower? (this won't tell you who has the fastest car, you need to know who has the highest power:weight)

Or

Who has done the quickest 1/4 mile?