whos heads down sumo having bigger 4age valves put in

was down there with jim packing his tools away as the ledgend engine builders starting his own place and is no longer down sumo was just intrested to see whos head it was was having 2 blocks bored at the time was just wondering if that guy would get in touch he said tom forward but that person may not even be on here

sorry krissy i though we were mates on well, i have no idea what his post said, it doesnt make alot of sence

Last edited:

KrissyB

Member +
I'm just kidding dude you are a good fella, I dont really understand what he put either, I was down there Friday showing the Sumo boys what a proper build looks like lol and I didn't see Dan but he saw me ???????

Maybe someone's having some top secret work done and now it's all been ruined on here lol

KrissyB

Member +
Exactly what I said, maybe ask Sumo if they could do that to his head considering it's at Sumo ?????

Durmz I want your Teg it's awesome

haha boys funny times, krissy i was spying on ya you was down with a white glanza who you said was abbot shoulda did come over to say hello time i got there you was all gone, are yeah just want to know as i wanted to rob the cams init, but whos ever it is is gonna have to wait a while now jims gone so only one engine builder in there

krissy no ones got a bigger dick then your dick on your engine lmao youve got crazy head work

KrissyB

Member +
????????????????????????????? CONFUSED ?????????????????????????????????

Car had it's last voyage before being broken and sold as most bits have been

KrissyB

Member +
WHY? Everyone just slagged it off and or me matey.

I enjoy the Fiesta , it's not rapid, it's not an 11sec car but .... It's a great handling track day / fast road car

I was getting qoutes for a respray on Starlet but decided to Strip and sell instead, most bits gone already through peeps that PM'd and mates

must say krissy they do handle well.... great looking starlet mate will be missed one of the cleanest ive seen and love the members garage for thoughs who slag are those who are jealouse dude

for what i said know ones got head work as big as yours mate, dibs on what i asked for matey if sale goes down

KrissyB

Member +
must say krissy they do handle well.... great looking starlet mate will be missed one of the cleanest ive seen and love the members garage for thoughs who slag are those who are jealouse dude

for what i said know ones got head work as big as yours mate, dibs on what i asked for matey if sale goes down

LOL LOL LOL dude you was one of the slagging crew.

Did you ever see the head on that car was standard mate , hehe

Last edited: