why your user name??

stuntmunkey

Member +
stuntmunkey, because im not to bad at stunts on a motorbike (not on the road) and munkey because i lived in essex for 9 years and thay called me northen munkey?? and did a few stunts on friends bikes down there. im from the mids but oh well:p hence the name stuntmunkey :)
yes i know if your name is dave and the user name is dave :homer:
next............

gv1.3

Admin
gv1.3 cause I tried to register dylan and something went wrong. So I couldnt think of anything else and gv1.3 is shorted than GlanzaV1.3 - Incidentally I do now have dylan registered also for testing stuff.

mully from mullyash (a mountain i live in the middle of with a load of goats:homer:)

only one person ever called me it before but just used it on here as on every other forum im called ak13 but i think i messed it up trying to register it on here when i started

Bluebear

Member +
I was wanting a new CounterStrike Source handle, and I had just read a very funny and crazy book called The Thirteen and a Half Lives of Captain Bluebear (look it up, its by a dude called Walter Moers ;D). Decided to use Bluebear, and from then on, pretty much used it for everything else. So there.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
as my surname is bond, it's a play on that. very unoriginal, but been my alias for years now. a lot of my mates even call me dub now, haha.

PelvisGt

Member +
My nickname for years has been Pelvis so that plus the fact i drive a gt.

Also i messed up an account that was just "Pelvis" lol :(