Wicklow aftermath

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Well i suppose ill start the thread since im first home lol good turn out in fairness weather was a mixed bag really rain,sunshine ,thunder and lightning everything :p:p

started off well blasting up the roads then whos ever idea it was to turn up the tiny country road and i mean tiny just enough for a car I HATE YOU lol , it took me about an hour as my car was so low i gave my bumper a right wallop but only a small bit of damage to underneath you cant see it thank fuck , so me and fudder got lost and just headed home

im sure they will be on later with pics and it was nice to put a face to some usernames and god ye are an ugly bunch ha ha ha :rockon::rockon:

zetecmad

Member +
was good day, nice to get to know few people, had bit of trouble after that small road, wrecked my alloy and broke something in the steering, cheers to aidan for waiting and helping me out.

neilcliop

Member +
popsy car looks well i went flying down the road hopping all over the place we all got lost a bit after that caught up with most the lads was a good old day some savage cars lads there a credit too u
clarky nice finally meet ya

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
popsy car looks well i went flying down the road hopping all over the place we all got lost a bit after that caught up with most the lads was a good old day some savage cars lads there a credit too u
clarky nice finally meet ya

did you come from cork ?? what car were you in lol

madman

Member +
sorry to hear about that lads... all i can say is that road was a mistake due to the sat nav but at least we know what road not to take next time around and the next one should be alot better as we know the route now :D as for the roads they are not the greatest but ive seen and bein on worse tbf but its all trial and error however roll on the next one where we will have a way better idea of where we are going.. thanks to everyone for showing up ;)

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
sorry to hear about that lads... all i can say is that road was a mistake due to the sat nav but at least we know what road not to take next time around and the next one should be alot better as we know the route now :D as for the roads they are not the greatest but ive seen and bein on worse tbf but its all trial and error however roll on the next one where we will have a way better idea of where we are going.. thanks to everyone for showing up ;)

ya thank fuck didnt do much damage i just took my time but it was a rough road ha ha

neilcliop

Member +
popsy i live up in kildare now i had sliver glanza with the carbon bonnet
martin glad u got car home i was looking out for a broken down glanza on way home

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
popsy i live up in kildare now i had sliver glanza with the carbon bonnet
martin glad u got car home i was looking out for a broken down glanza on way home

was i talking to you on mnc ?? do anyone have pics ? i see jaak was sporting a fancy camera im waiting for some pics:p:p

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Sounds like i missed all the action as I arrived late. Probably should of said too before hand that i would be turning up in a silver mondeo. Might of given a few of the lads a fright when following them back to newtown:haha:. Was nice to finally meet some of yas and put faces to the usernames. Cars look even better in the flesh, fair play lads. Roll on the next one when my glanza will be ready.

Stuart

Mark-ep91

Member +
was a good meet lads pity we got lost and couldnt find ye lol
was freaked i wasnt able to bring my own car so hopped in with popsy:rockon:
hopefully car will be td04ed and looking nice for next meet:cool:

Jaak

Member +
Hey guys, great day out!
Popsy you still didn't give me a spin you bastard:p
Hope your car isn't damaged to much.

Im uploading the photos now, will post them up soon as they're up.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Hey guys, great day out!
Popsy you still didn't give me a spin you bastard:p
Hope your car isn't damaged to much.

Im uploading the photos now, will post them up soon as they're up.

forgot about the spin ,my bad , i was to worried about being lost and damaging the car ha ha ,still there is always next time :p:p

thechomper

Member +
was a good day, although there was some confusion when we got high up in the hills,all the smoke from the car today means the turbo will have to come of soon for the rebuild

Derek

Lifer
Sorry for not getting down lads was late getting back, had planned to leave earlier but got held up.