Wifes New Car

starbogt

Member +
I didn't know where to post but the wife is p/x ing her 406HDi I'm so excited for her she's been driving a diesel for years now and this is what she's getting

Vr62.jpg

Vr61.jpg

Vr63.jpg

She deserves a sporty car. Shame its not a Jap but its a fantastic drive as a family car... And it'll tow the starlet when I get a trailer!!

starbogt

Member +
Wife say's "what's the point in having a car if you hate driving it?" consumption should be around 25mpg so its only 5mpg behind the pug and shit loads better than the Evo was or the Saab 9000 turbo. But we'll see...:D it goes well and cost 340quid to insure and costs pennies to buy (55k on the clock too)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
lol......... ^^^

there nice cars for sure... couple of mates have em... very nice drive with good torque.....

59bhp

Member +
nice car, my bros got one exact same as that. Theres not a huge amount before 4000rpm but they dont half go. Not quite as quick acceleration as the starlet but a lot more oomph top end.

starbogt

Member +
nice car, my bros got one exact same as that. Theres not a huge amount before 4000rpm but they dont half go. Not quite as quick acceleration as the starlet but a lot more oomph top end.

Yeah mate got to agree my starlet revs much free'er and would seriously kick its ass on a quarter. The wife will disagree..;) ...

he car has everything we want for our family A/c sunroof abs traction control boot space and legroom in the back and some power when you need it, but not so much my wife can't handle it. She's actually scared of the torque steer on the starlet in 1st and second... Told her she'd get used to it..