Will Evo 4 Recaro fit?

seed

Member +
Hi all. Was wondering if a pair of recaro's off an Evo 4 will fit nicely? Need to modify the rail for sure. Thanks

ChrisGT

Member +
A friend had Evo 4 recaros in his Corsa C, quite comfortable seats although a tiny bit small for me.

mcleod

Member +
the seats gee has are out of either an evo 7 or accord type r and the seats in an evo 4 are the recaro speed seats theres a set on ebay for 250 buy it now i think

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Im pretty sure you wont get any direct fit sub frames, i cant for my evo 8 seats. Need to get some welded done.

If i ever get mine fitted i will get some pics up.

Aus_Ep82

Fresh Recruit
You can recaro seat rails to suit starlets off yahoo auctions japan, no welding bolt up and put into you starlet/glanza...

:)

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
Theres that many different recaro seats. ive searched and searched and theres deffiently no direct mount rails for my recaros. Yes you can get various rails, recaro, optional recaro rails, zep, bride ect.

If you could let me know how yo get on with fittting your recaros seed, and a pic of the modified rails would be great.

seed

Member +
It's not in the car yet as I have no spare time. Don't worry if I do fit it, will make a tutorial on how to...