Will i get banned

carmen

Member +
Hey guys i have 5 points on my license and only had it a year and tonight i took the wrond turn into a no entry and noticed it and went to correct it striaght away and there was a police van behind me and drunk people in the middle of the road and i only saw one of the signs as the other isnt in full view. i got the 60 quid fine and 3 points so i take it im goosed????

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
bad luck that mate i went through a no entry at my local cruise and copper was stood right infront of me came walkin over shaking his head and said u jus got 3 points mate i was like y he went u jus came through no entry i was shit did i he let me off coz he was busy pullin the scallies with no licences so i got away with it anyway point of the story is i go to the cruise every week and use the right entrance now but the cops always turn up to check up on us but 9 times out of ten they come in through the no entry pot callin the kettle there i think

ChrisStarletGT

Member +
and u wont get banned u will get your licence revoked so u got to reapply for provisional drive as a learner retake theory and practical test get your licence back pay stupidly high insurance coz u had your licence revoked and dont make the same mistakes again lol

yaristurbo

Member +
My mate got his revoked for a month before, and another took his boss to caught with him and pleaded as it was part of his career with being a mechanic

carmen

Member +
looks like a week off work and no driving my new project car (RS 1800 Fiesta) :'( the insurance for its through the roof but another question when i go to insure another car how long do i state ive been driving for 1 year or back to the start?

Rob H

Member +
I think you can say a year still but they will hammer you even more on insurance as its like having a ban on your license I would think.

mark1991

Member +
you can get a max of 6 point in you first 2 years and after that you can get the full 12, u might get a re-sit but dont think so mate

-cuffy-

Member +
think its very harsh to dish out a fixed penalty for driving through a no entry, seems very harsh to get 3 points for it, if it was a mistake?