window reg/motor

dai_01

Fresh Recruit
i heard somwhere that mr2 uses the same reg/motor as the starlets is this true cause mine is fooked.
cheers in advance

lingl9z

Member +
have you tried taking it apart and checking the lil curclip hasnt fallen off and got lodged down the side of the cog? I'm not sure about the mr2 regulators but i know the toyota hi-lux window motors are the same as i have one on mine!

dai_01

Fresh Recruit
have you tried taking it apart and checking the lil curclip hasnt fallen off and got lodged down the side of the cog? I'm not sure about the mr2 regulators but i know the toyota hi-lux window motors are the same as i have one on mine!

yeah ive had it apart been playing up for months but it finally stoped working alltogether yesterday got a block of wood holding the window up! lol with the hilux any particular year?

lingl9z

Member +
yeah ive had it apart been playing up for months but it finally stoped working alltogether yesterday got a block of wood holding the window up! lol with the hilux any particular year?

hmmm not too sure which fit but mine was from a 1996 hi-lux surf, haha, block of wood haha, thats how i use to roll =D