Sunvisor sticker

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

madman

Member +
Rite guys i have asked dylan about this and he suggested to post a new thread... i have noticed an intrest in tggt.com sunvisor stickers so am just gonna guage intrest in these as they might become avaliable in the on-line store if their is enough intrest....

Cheers john

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I can work on a designe if you want, one that'll stick out a bit rather than a normal just text one

Not a huge fan of front window stickers. Imo they just remind me of chavs drivin fiesta 1.1's with "Ford Motorsport" splashed over the windscreen. I am up for advertising tgtt though and subtle stickers in the rear quarters can look pretty cool

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Not a huge fan of front window stickers. Imo they just remind me of chavs drivin fiesta 1.1's with "Ford Motorsport" splashed over the windscreen.

Which is exactly why I voted NO... To many chavvy idiots in Starlets already... Adding a windscreen sticker would only serve to further peoples thoughts that the Starlet is a chav mobile...

aaronw

Member +
i voted yes, but after reading the arguements for no ive changed my mind.

so...- 1 yes and + 1 no.

gv1.3

Admin
I voted no because I hate these things on windscreens... but still only have 22 votes so will wait to see the verdict.

Ryno

Member +
:haha: how 90's, if i could vote it would be no! :)

same reasons as most of above

+ 1 for disliking the font too :kiss: