With Points?

Jaf_ep91

Member +
Away To Go To The Garage And Do The Un-Thinkable Get A Brand New Car

However Trying To Insure Any Car With 12 Points Isn't Easy Are There Any Companies Out There Who Will Insure Me For A Reasonable Price, I Know I'll Never Get A Good Price Because Of My Stupid Driving Haha, But Im Not Paying What My Last Quote Was 3600GBp Haha

Jaf_ep91

Member +
only 9 are valid mate but i have 3 which are on there but not counted if that makes sense, and insurance ask if youve had any in the last 5 year :(

ep91steve

Member +
A have 13, 10 valid tho crash and a ban!! What type off car you looking at
Cause am getting quotes for just over 1grand for teg 200sx astra gsi and celica gt4

dac69er

Super Moderator
think some of it depends on how you get the points. if its for dangerous driving or something then your gonna find it hard. if its just for speeding or something then you will be better off.

Jaf_ep91

Member +
6 points for speeding
3 points for dangerous part
3 points for traffic signal

was trying to ensure a fiat 500 abarth, my age doesnt help me either tho, 20 driving for 3.5 years nearlly 21 with a years no claims

dac69er

Super Moderator
damn, you didnt hang around getting your points ;)

ive never had any points mate. nor have any of my family or friends so cant help you, sorry :(

Jaf_ep91

Member +
stupidily i got 9 in the space of a week :( cause i got 6 for speeding :( stupid stupid mistake wont be doing it again anyway