WIY?? 2 Black Glanza's - Aberdeen

herbie

Member +
Seen 2 black Glanza's in Aberdeen on Monday 7th july.

1st on in the Trinity centre car park - God knows why you let that Polish numpties wash your car lol :confused:

2nd Glanza sitting opposite the Exibition centre - probably munching on a McD :)

also spotted Chimp on the Parkway Sunday afternoon.

Last edited:

herbie

Member +
lol! the people in my local supermarket look like mexicans! i seriously have no idea of there natinality

LOL

The Trinty Centre car park has valeting facillities. As soon as you park about 20 Easter Europeans decend on you asking if you want your car cleaned!! There's no way id trust them with the keys to my car :p

goldenvtr

Member +
LOL

The Trinty Centre car park has valeting facillities. As soon as you park about 20 Easter Europeans decend on you asking if you want your car cleaned!! There's no way id trust them with the keys to my car :p

yea same in Sainsburys and Tesco near me if yout leave your drivers window wipre up they clean the car not sure if they do inside too, i think they do at the Gym but i woulnt trust me GF with my keys yet alone some random cleaner. ive seen real hussle last vegas thanks you very much.

chimp

Member +
Hey Herbie,

Don't remember seeing you but I was on Holiday mode then. I was away to put the car in to the in-law's garage to keep it nice and safe while I was on holiday :rockon:

cameroon95

Member +
I'v got a black glanza, although it prob wasnt me, just got the baby 2 weeks ago from wrc car sales bradford. She's a 98 with 15 inch toms and I try to keep her nice and shiny:)

herbie

Member +
I'v got a black glanza, although it prob wasnt me, just got the baby 2 weeks ago from wrc car sales bradford. She's a 98 with 15 inch toms and I try to keep her nice and shiny:)

Cool, ill have a look out for ya ;)

Aberdeenshire starlets have regular meets so keep your eye on the events section :)

herbie

Member +
hey guys, I live in Aberdeenshire got a white Glanza last week. not seen any glanza's around aberdeen lately

Post up some pics of it then ;)

There is a few Glanza's in town. Spotted a silver one in the cinema carpark on Friday night. Possibly Rutgers car.

Im never in town much now as Ive moved from Aberdeen.

These are the pics from the dealer before I went down... Obviously I have plates on it now (R Reg) and I have changed the indicator lenses and gave it a 6 hour wash/polish after driving for 7 hours up the road so it looks good Ill need to upload them photos when Im home.

ba71_19.JPG

bae0_19.JPG

bc34_19.JPG

bc6a_19.JPG

bca0_19.JPG

baf8_19.JPG