Worksop ,Carlton-in-lindrick, White GT

davehart

Member +
I'd have a bet it was Andy :)

Black squarelamp with black alloys?

If it was a silver one with blue lipped wheels then that would be Andy's missus one.

If it was neither then god knows :)

quadcorecraig

Member +
yeh looks mucky to lol

just as you come into carlton , across from south carlton motors

how many starlets are they in worksop, i have seen more about now than there ust to be

davehart

Member +
That one may well have been 'Westy's'. He bought it from Jamesgtturbo off here who now has a Glanza. Allthough he lives in Pinxton.

I always see at least one Starlet in Chesterfield when I'm out on the piss. Spotted a white one last night which I think was Westy's.

Never see that many driving around allthough I was 2 cars behind one in Huitewaiet the other week, it had a strut bar in the back window.

I only know of two in worksop though.

quadcorecraig

Member +
there only that white 1 av seen in my village , seen it once befor when i was on my way back from a night shift to i was like :drive: but with my eyes shut lol. always going slow tho, never booting it.

there 1 more in carlton a standard starlet 1.3 straight , glanza shape modded a little to look like 1 , no badge on the front lowerd about 60mm. thats my friend rob who buzzes around worksop and carlton.

i lived in sheffield one time and was looking out my windown on eki road. erly hours in the morning and saw a police focus chacing a starlet GT quad light up my road and he breaked it and fu*ked off back down the other side of the road, that wa sin sheffield and i would love to know who that was. shake his hand for the night hand break :haha:

davehart

Member +
Wonder if that one ever got away from the cops :)

Rob Bower that one for a guess? He knows Andy also from Worksop who has a black TD04 one.

There are a fair few around locally but never really see them on the forum much.

quadcorecraig

Member +
i knw that rob to, but am talking about rob brealy not had starlet long moved onto toyota from a mk3 golf (nasty looking car) lol :p

u know of any garages around where i am that will hook up my apexi RSM ?

lanxter

Member +
could have been me im in worksop sometimes as my dad lives there

white gt, carbon bonnet and black wheels?

brewin

Member +
davehart:

Never see that many driving around allthough I was 2 cars behind one in Huitewaiet the other week, it had a strut bar in the back window.

thats a guy who i use to work with! its a Gi , nice motor.
theres a lad nr mansfield whos not long had his white quad light, could have been him!

starbogt

Member +
you're all wrong lol its Gaz one of my gym mates he has full Toms kit on it. He's just moved into carlton-in-lindrick...

there's 2black GT's 2 silver GT's i've seen 1glanza owned by a chav but no others I know of anymore! what you got craig?

Last edited:

brewin

Member +
do you ever have a gt meet around the worksop worksop/sheffield/notts area?? seems to be getting a few of us these days :drive:

Last edited:

davehart

Member +
There was a sheffield meet a few months ago that Sigma organised.

I dont know of any other meets going off around locally.

starbogt

Member +
we have 2 so we meet everyday lol.... not many go off but we're mostly all up for a meet if someone wants too! Rob is always working but there's a few of us that can make the meets.