Would anyone be interested :) ?

ralphy

Member +
Hey guys been thinking about this for some time !!

Been thinkingg about setting up a meet at Ace cafe in London/Wembley Area :D

Its a good place for meets food inside and nice road for burning it up !! Police allow the meets so not problems there :D

Just gatheringg interest before i contact the ace cafe managment to set up the night so gunna do this in a Name list :)

1. Ralphy
Cheers Mike

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ill be up for that depending on date, weather etc :) an if theres a good turn out

ralphy

Member +
Yeahh its a good meet man i go everyweek to various shows ! Old Skool Ford, VAG Night, jap vs euro :D Spread the word i wanna go to a meet with alot of starlet gives this forum a way of meeting up in person and checking each others cars out :) I am gunna need over 20 people in my list before i even contact ace cafe, As it will be very pointless for 10 of us to show up :) So guys who ever reads this SPREAD the word :D

Cheers Mike

ralphy

Member +
Was thinking about doingg a monthly meet kinder thing :) but tunnel run would be very fun !! Try and help me gather some interest i get on well with the lads down ace cafe so could get this going :D

Cheers Mike

Dale

Fresh Recruit
Think we should do it summer time guys! Gives us all a chance to do something special to the car!? Also means people from further afoot can make the trip?

Iv'e also been meaning to ask if tgtt ever does show stands? never noticed 1 at the shows iv'e been to? For what is now such a popular car among tuners, would be good to show the starlet off in style :p

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Think we should do it summer time guys! Gives us all a chance to do something special to the car!? Also means people from further afoot can make the trip?

Iv'e also been meaning to ask if tgtt ever does show stands? never noticed 1 at the shows iv'e been to? For what is now such a popular car among tuners, would be good to show the starlet off in style :p
Theres usally one at the UKSC and some others,have a look in the archived section :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
yea im wantin a decent meet around april time. a mate of mines a professional photograper an hes coming over from canada. an a meet would be good. an he wants too do a bit of work while hes here. an takin pics of people cars, gfs what eva. an he wont overcharge people lol.

so a good turnout is essential.

ralphy

Member +
Sweet what i will do guys is give it some time have a word with starting up ace cafe :) and will post on here again give all the ones a pm who have replied on here also to remind :D

I need to do some work to mine still aswell so good idea wait till some better weather !!!

Mike